Plan ahead and save! Book a minimum of 90 days in advance and enjoy 30% off accommodation!
Escaping to Taha'a has never been easier!
Daily American Breakfast included for 2
Complimentary Mini Bar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily
* Travel dates: November 1st, 2021 to March 31st, 2022
* Booking must be made a minimum of
90 days prior to scheduled stay
* Valid on all room categories
* Cannot be combined with other offers
* Applicable for 3rd adult in room
* American Breakfast is to be taken at the Hawaiki Nui Restaurant, not valid for room service
* The discount has already been applied to the displayed rate
* Honeymoon amenities can apply (split of champagne (37,5cl) & floral bed decoration)
* Honeymoon amenities: valid 12 months post wedding date upon presentation of the wedding certificate at the check-in
Rebooking and Cancellation Policy
All cancellations shall be notified in writing at the email address: email@example.com
• Bookings modified or cancelled up to 8 days prior to scheduled arrival date at the resort: no penalty
• Bookings modified or cancelled within 8 days prior to scheduled day of arrival: a 1-night (plus applicable taxes) cancellation fee will be charged
• Bookings cancelled on the day of arrival or during the stay or in case of no show will be charged the whole stay. Same conditions for shorter stays.
However, for all existing bookings with a check in date between January 07th and January 31st 2022 below specific conditions will apply:
• Postpone during 1 year based on the original check in date, at the same rate and with the same offer, depending on availability and using the code POSTCOV22.
• Or cancel with no penalty up to 24h prior check in date.
If one of the below condition applies:
1. Lockdown situation in Customer's country of residence,
2. The impossibility of traveling to French Polynesia due to the closure of borders and / or transit stops,
3. Lockdown situation in French Polynesia
4. The impossibility of traveling to French Polynesia for a traveller whose Covid-19 test carried out in the 72 hours preceding his flight was found to be positive.
5. The impossibility of continuing a stay in French Polynesia for a traveller declared positive during the stay.
Reservation system powered by evoSuite®