A Polynesian blessing in all intimacy, celebrated on the beach… Dressed in the traditional pareo, flower hei and lei, you will be escorted to the ceremony site to the sounds of a “ukulele” (you are welcome to wear your own clothes).
Under a floral arch, the Master of Ceremony will proceed with the blessing and present you with a wedding certificate, symbol of your commitment and love. You may also choose to exchange vows and rings once again, in this pristine Tahitian environment..
The ceremony can be done late afternoon or at sunset time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Location: on the beach
- Polynesian Master of Ceremony
- Wedding ceremony on the beach
- 1 flower lei
- 1 flower crown
- 2 ‘pareu’
- Floral decoration
- Bottle of champagne
- Chef’s treats in the room
- Wedding certificate made of "Tapa"
83 700 xpf (701,40€)
- Validity: April 1st, 2023 to March 31st, 2024
- Ceremonies Rates are per couple
- Pictures on this document are non-contractual
- Reservations are required a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- All outdoor ceremonies are subject to weather conditions and can be relocated if needed
- Taxes and rates are subject to amendment without prior notice
- Cancellations shall be received at least 24 hours before the scheduled ceremony or full rate will be charged
For more information: